Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Good map? Staying on the theme park ...theme (no pun intended) This map, has a legend that is actually labeled such (not always so for amusement parks) , symbolization by common identifier for food, bathrooms ect... and an actually intuitive coding system that clearly signifies if the ride is age appropriate. In addition to satisfying the visitor "need to know" ... were do I eat, were do I sit, what ride will make me scream like a baby, and were do I change my kids... they have incorporated the parks marketing desires simply, succinctly and in a non distracting manner.... the real theme is how to have fun not where to buy a souvenir shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job...looking forward to seeing your lab work! And surprisingly, this one is a decent Disney effort. It is a tad shocking how bad their maps can be.

    ReplyDelete